Answers to Questions


1. In the past, I've had to or three desktop computers, all of which met their unfortunate end at the hands of virus. Then I switched to laptops, in which I currently have two (one for school and one for me).

2. I hope to gain the skills necessary to progress in my goal to be both an artist and a game designer.

3. Computers are tools used to advance both one's skills in visual studies and the field of visual studies itself.

4. I have used both Photoshop and Illustrator in High School.

5. I have a computer at home, but it doesn't have Photoshop.

6. I use a PC.

7. My major is Game Design.

8. I hope to use my major in order to learn more about games and bring myself closer to the field of art itself.

9. My favorite artist is Yoshihiro Togashi.

10. I don't have a favorite musician.

11. There's nothing truly interesting about me.

12. I bought three apples today.



Comments

Popular Posts